Become an AWA Member
Raise Your Recognition and Your Bottom Line
Since its inception in 2003, the American Web Association has connected web professionals across the globe and facilitated the sharing of techniques, technology and new ideas. The AWA is open to all individuals dedicated to contributing to the development, integrity and evolution of the web profession and to the objectives of the AWA.
Membership is open to all web professions and include: webmasters, web designers, website developers, online marketers, programmers, multimedia specialists, system administrators, educators, e-Commerce experts, Intranet/Extranet specialists, and others who participate in the development, management and promotion of websites.
Membership in the AWA can advance your career by providing you with access to marketing knowledge, top-quality training, the most up-to-date tools and tactics, leading-edge thinking and innovative ideas, and unprecedented peer networking.
Sign up to become a member of AWA today and you’ll receive the essential tools to:
- Advance your work and capabilities
- Measure the effectiveness of your operation
- Demonstrate your job’s value
- Foster strong colleague relationships
- Market your services
You will receive a number of benefits just by becoming a member of AWA. Some of our standard benefits include the following:
- Professional member profile in the AWA’s members’ database
- Access to latest industry trends and data
- Programs for professional development and certification
- Connect with a community of peers with shared expertise
- Enhanced public perception of yourself as well as the company with which you are associated
- Advocacy for the best practices of web professionals
- Annual AWA awards, competitions and recognition
- Opportunities for a wide range of professional contacts
- Affiliation with the American organization for Web professionals.
- AWA Member Logo Use
- A certificate of membership for display
Additional benefits may be available based on your membership level. AWA offers Corporate Memberships for organizations looking for branding or education for their employees, as well as Individual Memberships for those looking for education and industry access.
AWA provides its members with industry specific information, insight and guidance that is not only vital, but the resources made available through the AWA are credible and reliable. Designed as a forum to connect individuals across the globe, the benefits of the AWA grant you the ability to propel your business forward and become a leader in the industry.